Business Development Manager/Account Manager
Business Development Manager - Newton, MA
Overture Partners is hiring a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. As an organization we work in a competitive, supportive, fun environment that drives individuals to do their best work with an aggressive compensation plan to reward performance.
This position will enable you work with prospects both locally and across the united states. We are focused on IT Staffing across multiple industry verticals including financial services, healthcare & life sciences, higher education, insurance, and government. You will be responsible for growing your business portfolio that can span a variety of technologies, industries and geographic locations. You will work in a collaborative environment that rewards the strongest performers and where success is measured by results rather than tenure.
Business Development Manager
- On a daily basis as a BDM, your role will be to identify prospective clients, pipeline of future business, uncover opportunities, build relationships and help consultants with their next career opportunities.
- You will engage directly with prospects and clients presenting our value proposition and differentiators of Overture while further identifying market opportunities. As a BDM, you will work to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders and develop long term relationships with an overall goal of identifying staff augmentation needs making placements, and managing consultants placed.
- You will partner with our Recruiting Team to effectively and efficiently vet client requirements and manage the life of each candidate submitted through the hiring process.
This is a true sales roles, where you will identify buyers, penetrate accounts through high-level activity, relationship building, and creating tailored account strategies to build out accounts into robust buyers.
What you have to offer:
- Over two years of experience in the Information Technology Consulting/Staff Augmentation industry
- Excellent negotiation and positioning skills
- Competitive and Persistent personality
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with the internal recruiting team to manage requirements from inception to placement and through the life of the engagement
Drive new customer growth through:
- Developing relationships
- Leveraging client relationships for growth
- Driving and Closing Business
- Excellent time Management skills
- Business Savvy - good judgement, professional written and spoken skills
- Solid presentation and communication skills with the ability to talk with credibility and confidence with various levels with an organization (CIO, CFO, VP, HR etc.)
- Money Motivated
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive base salaries
- Uncapped commissions
- Upward mobility– New offices – New territories – New divisions – Growing teams
- Privately held – YOU MAKE AN IMPACT on company decisions – no red tape – doesn’t get caught up at executive level, ability to make changes quickly
- Ethical company
- Community minded company – Generous donations made to Salvation Army, YMCA, American Lung Cancer, ESAC, Cradles to Crayons, Dress for Success, Casa Mia. Company sponsored Adopt-A-Family program, 2 days off/year for employees to volunteer time
- Promotes healthy living
- President’s Club trip annually for top performers
- Quarterly outings and happy hours
- Generous vacation policy
- Thorough training program and continuous mentoring support
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online