Career Experts, On Your Side.Fully supporting you and your career.
We know how to be your partner, not just your employer.
Overture wants to be your career partner, helping you to find work that interests you, takes advantage of your skills, challenges you intellectually, and pays you a competitive wage. After nearly 20 successful years in this business we know how to be your partner, not just your employer.
Not Your Typical IT Staffing Firm
Frankly, we’re horrified that the cultural nature of our industry has become one of “placing bodies”. Somehow, respect, fairness and dignity across IT Staffing have diminished in an effort to do things faster and cheaper. At Overture, we do things differently. Our approach to fully supporting you and your career as a valued Overture consultant has four key components:
- Understand your career objectives, in order to match you to the appropriate engagements.
- Present a comprehensive picture of your experience and expertise to prospective clients, with a focus on how you can help them meet their objectives.
- Develop a project plan with clearly defined objectives, deliverables, and measures of success.
- Support you throughout the entire process to minimize roadblocks, navigate changes, and ensure that your hard work remains aligned with the goals of the engagement.
- In the end, we understand that you want to feel that your contribution matters, that you were treated well, and that you complete your assignment with another great reference to add to your resume.
Support that fosters your success
Overture Partners’ InTune Quality Assurance, comprising our Recruiting and Project Support Methodologies, is at the core of our consultant support process. Working for Overture, you'll see that much of our process, designed with decades of input from candidates like you, specifically helps you be more successful:
- Offering you ONLY IT contract opportunities appropriate for your skill-set, experience and interests
- Helping you to ramp up to productivity quickly by ensuring clear explanation of key deliverables and milestones necessary for success
- Supporting you through the course of each assignment
- We offer a list of attractive benefits
We know that many of the best technology professionals in our area know and work with other experienced, dedicated and career-focused technology professionals in the area. We want to know them, too. Overture Partners offers among the most generous IT consultant referral programs in the nation. Talk with your Overture recruiter to learn more.