Enterprise Project Manager
Job Title: Enterprise Project Manager
Job Number: 21690
Type of Employment: Permanent Placement
Overture Partners client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Project Manager to collaborate with stakeholders on critical business initiatives. The ideal candidate will have proven experience project management to successfully deliver projects that align with business goals.
- Assist various managers in creating proposed projects scope, estimates, delivery schedules and interdependencies mapping.
- Steers delivery related of all assigned projects to business implementation.
- Support the facilitation of project meetings
- Assist project stakeholders in identifying and communicating issues, risks to drive decisions and management expectations.
- Build and manage appropriate project plans including interdependency management.
- Assists with identify, measure, monitor and control cross program interdependencies with other programs and business areas.
- Works with stakeholders to forecast and manage resource demand and constraints across project deliverables.
- Collaborates with project leads to negotiate conflict resolution and build awareness of organizational dynamics.
- Support the forecast and management of all financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Works with project leads to adapt plans and priorities to address changes, risks and resource management.
- 3-5 years of project experience demonstrating growth in managing increasingly complex and cross.
- Demonstrated growth as a Project Manager leading and supporting projects including business and technology concepts.
- Proven expertise in project management techniques and methods
- Experience with creating effective presentations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; specifically program/project management software (MS Project etc.).
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, Master's Degree preferred.
Work location and Additional Info:
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.