Full Stack Engineer
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Job Number: 20760
Duration of Contract: 5 Months
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work within an organization that encourages innovation!
- Develop components and modules for a modern Serverless application
- Utilize agile methodologies to deliver high quality code
- Analyze and contribute to enhancement of testing coverage and overall application performance
- Contribute from a development standpoint to a real world, high impact application deployed in multiple clients
Qualification & Requirements:
- React, Node J.S, CI/CD pipelines, Unit Testing, API Gateway, AWS Lambda, REST API
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience building production grade web applications
- Experience in writing front end applications using React
- Experience in backend services using Node JS for REST API.
- Experience writing SQL queries optimized for API consumption using traditional RDBMS databases.
- Exposure to serverless applications using serverless patterns: Single Page App in S3, API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Secrets Manager, RDS
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines using native AWS services like CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild or other technologies
- Demonstrate first-hand understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Work location and Additional Info:
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.