Innovation Program Manager
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Number: 20232
Duration of Contract: 8 Months
Our client has an immediate need for a Program Manager to play a critical role in driving priority initiatives. The ideal candidate will have advanced communication, problem solving skills with ability to adapt in fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leader!
Opportunity Overview :
- Partners with business leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose, and expected results.
- Works collaboratively across teams to ensure measurable goals and objectives are defined across functions and aligned with vision.
- Develop systems and operating cadences for managing projects towards key objectives.
- Monitors health of business delivery. Tracks status, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Crafts and leads reporting of status and progress along with team and stakeholder communication
- Lead the execution of multiple small to large-scale, moderate to highly complex projects, for products and programs
- Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle Initiation.
- Create, update and manage an overall project plan that can deliver expected results
- Develop and maintain status reports, dashboards and any other project-related deliverables, and communicate to appropriate audience
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel
- Make decisions to influence the success of projects and team objectives
- Participate in the vendor selection process and work collaboratively with selected external vendor partners to co-ordinate and manage implementation plans/activities
- 5+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated project/program management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding prioritization skills with ability to meet project deadlines various projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams multiple
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
Work location and Additional Info:
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.