Lead Sys Admin
Job Title: Lead Systems Admin
Job Number: 20562
Duration of Project: 12 Months with potential for long term extension
- Administer and monitor cloud (Azure) and on-premises systems and network infrastructure
- Manage Azure AD, Office 365, and SharePoint Online environments.
- Utilize Azure AD as the company's primary identity provider by configuring Single Sign-On for SaaS and on-premises applications.
- Create and maintain Microsoft 365 groups, security groups for application access, and distribution lists
- Configure SharePoint sites and manage associated permissions
- Project manage initiatives that fall under systems administration
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain production systems, resolve issues with services and physical systems
- Coordinate integration and adoption of new systems and products from start to finish.
- Responsible for evaluating business needs, research options, meet with vendors, implement and plan, deploy, test, and end user training.
- Understand and assess the impact of changes to systems or processes on end users. Engage with stakeholders through user acceptance testing, training and communications to ensure that deployment doesn't interrupt business operation.
- Coordinate release management of solutions
- Plan network implementation and expansion as we open new locations nationally
- Maintain relationships with outside parties including vendors, consultants, and contractors
- Manage relationship with a outsourced support provider and provide L2 /L3 technical support
- Oversee and test business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Document application configuration, network, and systems architecture
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of systems administration experience
- Experience with Windows Server Administration
- Experience with Office 365, AzureAD, and Intune or equivalent knowledge of user account administration, identity and access management, and endpoint management using other technologies
- SAML, SSO or LDAP configuration experience
- Knowledge of PowerShell (or another scripting language) with the ability to automate common tasks
- Basic understanding of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), familiarity with network troubleshooting tools (ping, tracert, ipconfig, nslookup, netstat), and
- Understanding of the role of network devices and interfaces (client, server, NIC, switch, router, access point, etc)
- Familiarity with information security best practices
- Ability to troubleshoot network, software, and hardware issues
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey technical content to a non-technical audience
- Experience delivering high quality support and engagement to end users
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the willingness to work independently
- Experience with an IT ticketing system
- ITSM knowledge
ITIL Foundations Certified preferred
Work location and Additional Info:
- Work will be completed remotely as well as in person.
- On occasion will be expected to travel to other sites.
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.