Manager of IT Infrastructure Services
Job Title: Manager of IT Infrastructure
Job Number: 21530
Duration of Project: 6 Months with potential for long term extension
Exciting opportunity to work for an organization that is experiencing rapid growth.
Overture Partners client has an immediate need for a Manager of IT Infrastructure Services. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in driving and influencing the digital transformation of this organization. The Manager in this role will work as part of the IT Leadership team.
- Will provide strategic development, technical design, and transformational delivery of Digital agenda as it relates to technical infrastructure, risk management, and infrastructure services.
- Responsible for short/long-term strategies in support of strategic growth, technical business enablement and IT organizational capability upgrade agendas.
- Responsible for Data storage, technical platform and End User collaboration technology design and delivery IT Service Management
- Accountable for a high-performing computing infrastructure companywide.
- Responsible but not limited to, planning and management of computer operations and production support, systems and database administration, release management, business continuity, network operations, telecom, cloud services, service desk, and field support.
- Collaborate within the IT organization to develop strategic and tactical solution plans for IT, especially future technology infrastructure.
- Ensure cost-effective design, development, integration, implementation, testing, and maintenance of new services, equipment, and systems in support of business objectives and requirements.
- Lead a high performing infrastructure engineering and operations team (internal and external) to ensure the reliable delivery of IT services and operations.
- Drive a collaborative culture that values technical depth, accountability, and customer service.
- Works on quality assurance and end-to-end technical integration.
- Drive the delivery of major technology and infrastructure projects and service management improvements, ensuring that quality, productivity, and ROI goals are achieved.
- Implement and maintain controls and monitoring procedures to ensure availability of critical systems, and minimal service interruptions.
- Collaborate with the IT organization to ensure that technologies are developed and maintained according to security policies and guidelines.
- Lead due diligence and post integration activities related to information security
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Proven experience with complex legacy infrastructure/application environments
- 8+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 3 years each in a senior infrastructure and IT operations leadership role
- Strong background in Information Security principles and operations
- Infrastructure management experience demonstrating a proven project and process management skill set
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability and desire to engage with all functions/business across the Enterprise to understand and articulate the business requirements as well as the capabilities and requirement
- Demonstrated knowledge of major aspects of IT including information security, risk management, compliance, project management, systems analysis, design and development, budget administration, with broad exposure and practical experience in IT management
- General knowledge of all IT disciplines and technology platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging technologies and the ability to apply those technologies to business needs.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps, System Architecture, Technology life cycle management, cloud computing and cloud operations, IaaS, CaaS, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Remote position but will be expected to be onsite when requested
- Ability to work within a 24/7 environment across multiple time zones
- Experience supporting a hybrid IT infrastructure environment