Organizational Change Management Lead
Job Title: Organizational Change Management Lead
Job Number: 21262
Duration of Contract: 3+ Months with potential for extension
Our client has an upcoming need for an Organizational Change Management Lead. Must have outstanding communication and collaboration skills. Proven experience with large-scale organizational change efforts will result in success in this role.
- Responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Drive rapid adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact end-users.
- Work on improvements to increase realization of benefits, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Develop the Change Management Strategy and Plan for execution in partnership
- Create actionable deliverables for the identified change management levers
- Coordinate with Functional Team Leads to ensure change management processes fit the organization
- Help identify areas that provide opportunities for business process improvements and then recommend the best practice
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to ensure adoption
- Consult and coach project teams and supervisors
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues related to Change Management Plans
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience using SalesForce (CRM) and/or Financial Force (ERP) are nice-to-have
- 7+ years leading or managing Digital Solutions Organizational Change Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Professional Services and Client-facing product development experience
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
??????Work location and Additional Info:
- Hybrid work environment
- Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.