Principal Software Engineer, Team Lead
Job Title: Software Engineering Lead
Job Number: 20913
Duration of Contract: 6+ Months
- Manages and delivers software for microservices-based SaaS solution.
- Provides component and application design of cloud-native services on the AWS platform.
- Responsible for writing high quality code, testable through automation and CI/CD pipeline.
- Manages breakdowns for designing and planning
- As needed escalates architecture issues when necessary
- Acts as technical lead within team, providing knowledge regarding project architecture/design
- Directs develop and fosters engineering best practices
- Mentors and coaches developers
- Takes ownership of code submissions and review
- Acts as subject matter expert on adding tools and framework utilizations.
- Manages project dependencies for design and implementations.
- Makes architectural recommendations
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in development
- 2 plus years developing scalable hosted SaaS solutions
- Expertise with microservices on a major cloud platform
- Working knowledge of cloud-native technologies
- Expertise with Java open-source frameworks
- Proven experience with RESTful Web APIs, JSON, web services, and the Linux environment
- Proven experience with cloud-based databases and data persistence (e.g. RDS, MySQL, Aurora, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Understanding of the continuous integration practice.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field of study
Work location and Additional Info:
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.