Principal UX Designer
Job Title: Principal UX Designer
Job Number: 22600
Employment Status: W2 ONLY - temp to perm role
Location: Onsite 4 - days a week (Boston or Woodbridge, NJ)
Overture Partners client has an exciting opportunity for a Principal UX Designer to lead and support a large-scale, enterprise wide business initiative. In this role, you will collaborate with project stakeholders throughout the organization to enhance and modernize the digital design landscape.
- Direct and define design tasks and successfully deliver to various business teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help inform product strategy
- Facilitate and lead UX consistencies throughout organization work cross-functionally to foster collaboration
- Determine user groups and perform interviews or additional methods of inquiry to gain an understanding of user needs
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Support and direct on implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to determine user behavior
- Stays current on industry trends to remain competitive in the market place.
- Perform tests on user interface elements.
- Leverages knowledge on product specifications and users behavior to forecast successful outcomes
- Communicate designs and design principles in a way that resonates with the audience
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Expertise on web and mobile platforms
- Excellent collaboration skills to interact with project stakeholders
- Prior experience with user research
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or computer-related programs such as Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
Additional Information and Location:
- Will be required to provide a portfolio
- W2 ONLY
- Must be able to work onsite 4 days a week (Boston or NJ)
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary