Job Title: Project Manager
Job Number: 21059
Duration of Contract: 6 Months
Overture Partners client is searching for a highly talented Project Manager who thrives in leading innovations and solving complex problems. Will be responsible coordinating and managing various initiatives. The ideal candidate will have proven success delivering projects within expected timelines and outcomes.
- Lead initiative to assist in creating process to organize, manage and re-prioritize various projects.
- Will participate in projects that evaluate technology enhancements, current and proposed processes and end user experience.
- Will collaborate with Procurement and Human Resource Teams.
- Will work on and support cutting edge technology.
- Responsible for codifying all projects or initiatives including milestones and inter dependencies.
- Will manage projects, escalate risks, identify areas to problem solve, identify technical issues and coordinate with other cross functional teams.
- Responsible for managing deliverable dates and ensuring metrics to evaluate the initiative progress and process efficiency while mitigate risks.
- Assist with the development approach to syndicate changes among relevant stakeholders and end users.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- 5+ years in a professional services environment preferred
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Must have outstanding organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills to ensure execution of activities on time and rapidly escalating risks or delays.
- Experience and training utilizing agile methodologies is a plus
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple small tasks in parallel and with different timelines for delivery.
- Ability to be self-managed, proactive, and take full ownership of role.
- Capability to work on multiple projects/areas in one time, providing support and coaching as necessary, while continuously prioritizing
- Excellent teamwork capabilities and very good interpersonal skills
- Ease and comfort in presenting to all levels of an organization
- Understanding of procurement, HR and/or the MSP or VMS space is a plus
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.