Title: Salesforce Architect/Developer
Job Number: 20887
Duration of contract: 5 Months
- Design and build applications that can be integrated with the salesforce applications for different customers.
- Manages multiple high capacity workstreams spread across different project teams and engagements with varying delivery schedules/timelines
- Ability to take a consultative approach and provide solutions for challenging technical problems
- Create an architecture for the solution as well as develop it.
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality.
- Develop test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4+ years’ experience working as a salesforce developer is a strong plus
- Experience in building Salesforce applications using Lightning Web Component (LWC) (or) Aura, Apex and Visualforce and leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in integrating applications with salesforce.com
- Experience working with REST/SOAP APIs
Educational & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another related field
- Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Developer II certification and Architect certification is a plus
Work location and Additional Info:
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.