Scrum Master - Intelligent Automation
Job Title: Scrum Master - Intelligent Automation
Job Number: 22590
Duration of Contract: 6+ Months with potential for long term extension
Outstanding opportunity for a Scrum Master to work with a well established industry leader in a FULLY REMOTE role. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with Intelligence Automation.
Opportunity Overview :
- Leads productive efforts of agile teams to foster continual improvements, eliminating roadblock.
- Guiding team to complete commitments utilizing agile/lean and scrum techniques, principles and values.
- Applies agile principles, values, and techniques to cultivate advanced knowledge of agile roles and responsibilities within agile team and waterfall projects.
- Accountable for managing team activities that align with business goals
- Eliminates road blocks to ensure teams can successfully complete project goals
- Partners with team to maintain data integrity, completeness, and accuracy in tools for work tracking and reporting, used to efficiently complete tasks.
- Promotes collective ownership of backlog/project item completion and related goals.
- Communicates clearly to engage and energize the team around the agile mindset.
- Facilitates discussion of team conflicts toward resolution through examination of alternative approaches.
- Encourages team to set high quality standards and promotes technical excellence across the team.
- Identifies opportunities & time for the team to improve overall quality of their product and deliverables.
- Builds and applies useful metrics to support teams and decisions.
- Promotes continuous improvement within the team, consistently tracking and following up on retrospective items.
- Measures and reports on team improvements based on process integration of iterative delivery.
- Experience working Intelligent automation experience is a plus
- Experience working with agile software development teams and managing project deadlines
- Experience-affecting change in organizations working towards agile adoption, Waterfall and Hybrid project experience
- Understanding Project Management tools such as ServiceNow, MS Project, Azure, JIRA, and collaboration tools.
- Bachelors degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - nice to have
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - nice to have
- 100% remote role
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.