Sr. AD Engineer
Job Number: 23170
Opportunity Overview :
- Accountable for leading problems solving solutions for complex technical issues.
- Applies advanced design and engineering functions for various technologies. ( (i.e. Directory Services, Identity and Access Management, Windows Server, and automation/scripting.)
- Partners with various stakeholders/managers to create solutions that align with business goals.
- Oversee and enhance identity infrastructure associated with Windows Server Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, DNS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, audit tools, Group Policy, LAPS, etc.
- Create and administer security requirements that align with standards
- Develop and maintain operating practices and standards
- Accountable for applying security measures to optimize cloud systems
Qualifications & Required skills:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with Windows, Systems, and Network administration
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on experience with Identity and Access Management with respect to enterprise cloud and on-premises infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation, and support. -
- Solid understanding of systems automation, change management and capacity planning, documentation.
- Advanced expertise with cloud technologies to include the following: Azure AD, Defender for Identity, Office365, Roles, and Service Principals
- Ability to design and execute Directory Federation Services such as ADFS/Okta/PingOne with public cloud services (e.g., O365, Salesforce, etc.) and other applications.
- Proven experience with various industry compliance and security.
- Strong understanding of PKI, CA, AD CS
- Microsoft Mobile Access Management (Intune) expertise
- Azure & AWS
- Bachelors degree in relevant field of study
Work location and Additional Info:
- Fully Remote Role
Overture Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law.